Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hello, 2009!

6 hours more and it's hello, 2009!

2009 is a special year for me because I greeted it at my workplace. This is my first New Year celebration without my parents and brother. I'll be having my shift from 6 pm to 3 am.

In spite of it all, I'll try not be sad. After all, it's a New Year and I hope this is going be better than the previous.

I pray to God that He may lead our lives this 2009, that he may deliver us from harm and disaster, that 2009 may be filled with love and respect for one another. And most of all, I pray that we may all realize God's love for us and that we may turn away from our evil deeds. With this, I'm sure that the world will be a better place to live (this is not a Q & A portion of a beauty pageant).

So here's to the New Year. Hope we will all have a prosperous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment