Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays!

This Christmas was totally different. Of course, I get to spend it with my whole family. And my boyfriend.

We were very happy. Although the celebration wasn't that grand and there weren't many gifts to give each other but we were happy. We all had a good talk, until everyone settled in for the night.

It was about 4 am when my brother, my boyfriend and I decided to go to bed. Then thoughts came in.

Funny how friends and relatives easily forget you at this time of the year.

The only friend who texted me was an office mate of mine. Then no one else. Oh well, that's how life goes and I can't do anything about it. Just wanna thank Donna for that warm SMS greeting she sent me.

But if course I still love them. So to all people who became a big part of my life, Happy Holidays and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment