Friday, December 19, 2008

Clearing Things Out

I know this is a little late. But I just wanna make myself clear.

In the next few days, you might be seeing more posts, probably almost everyday. I know that some of you (who have an account in BlogSpot or other blog servers) are not really posting on an everyday basis. I've read other blogs and I notice that they only post 3 or 4 times a week, reason why you might find my blog just a little bit peculiar. Not to mention crowded and unruly.

Bly me, I don't have an internet connection at home so I figured I'll take advantage of the internet at my workplace (sssshhhhh...). I go to work 5 times a week so you'll be seeing not less than 5 posts every week. I tend to gather my thoughts bit by bit so my apologies if you'll see posts shorter and more than you expect. I promise to make longer posts (if I can).

Ok, I admit. I've been keeping a diary since I was 11 or 12 perhaps but I am a downright amateur when it comes to blogs. I know that there's a thin line between a diary and a blog but still, there's always a difference.

Anyway, in my next entries you might notice ideas and paragraphs not, in any way, connected and messed up - wrong choice of words, misplaced adverbs or adjectives and even worse, wrong spelling (so please excuse me and just ignore them). All the entries could be a little bit screwy, too. I have this tendency to jump from one topic to another so to all those superb blog critics, please bear with me. My mind is not so well established these days so you'll see more distortions, too.

Although not all, but a lot of people say that I, too, am good in English. Well my English is nothing compared to my favorite blogger (you know who you are). I can't count how many times I said, "tsk tsk, grabe bah" when I read his blog. If you've read it, then you're lucky. Damn, it was badass! Then I started to belittle myself after that but hey, no damage done.


As I've said, and unlike my favorite blogger, I'm not that good on these parts (nothing like the first time, obviously) but hopefully, as I post more on my blog, I can become acceptable on this field.

Now, you've been warned.

EDIT: Please, please bear with me with whatever I write about. A lot of things have happened in the past few days that I really don't know where to start. Plow!