Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Random Thoughts I

PTO granted on the 24th, my boyfriend spending Christmas with me, my brother already having a cellphone - what else would I want for Christmas?

There's one thing I really would like to have. I don't know how much it would cost (as in I don't have any idea) but if I get it this Christmas, I won't ask for more.

I just want a pair of Cali sticks.

I said it. A pair of Cali sticks.

We call it Arnis, a traditional Martial Arts weapon here in the Philippines. I was actually half way into completing the module with my Wushu trainer when I decided to stop because of my tumor on my right leg.

I want to have my own pair because I would like to train by myself. The modules that I have gone through with my trainer, I can do some improvisions and make other styles out of it. I love innovating when it comes to Martial Arts styles and training.

If only I have the weapons I need with me. *makes a sad face*

Anyway, maybe I can make a canvass. Then I need to make sure that the wood it's made out of is very sturdy since I intend to use it in more trainings. But I'll concentrate on Wushu for now. Who knows, I might use it in a real fight someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment