Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sugoi! Sugoi! ^_^

Sugoi! Sugoi ne! ^_^

What am I so happy about? Well, I have finished my first ever fanfic! Wai! It's Slam Dunk and oooooh, it's yaoi. *winks*

Well, the story is a songfic, based on Taylor Swift's Teardrops On My Guitar. I loved that song so I decided to write a fic about it. It's about my Kiminobu, who is in love with Hisashi. But the scarred shooting guard is in love with someone else. Any guess who might that be? Well, of course it's Kaede. MitRuKo has been my favorite pairing and I love them!

You can check the fic out in this site: http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php?cid=565122&submit=View+Chapter&id=160970

I'd be happy to receive reviews and constructive criticism! ^_^ I'm planning on the sequel for that fic so, wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment