Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Episode 98

Ike, ike, Shohoku!

Saa, saa. It's episode 98 of Slam Dunk. Another episode which isn't in my DVD. In this episode, Shohoku gets to play against the combined forces of Shoyo and Ryonan. Who's on the other team? Let's see, we have Hanagate Toru, Hasegawa (no idea of his first name... yo check ku ya!) and the ever gorgeous Fujiima Kenji *sighs*. For Ryonan we have Uozumi Jun and Ikegami Ryoji.

Onii-chan gets to play against the gorgeous point guard and captain of Shoyo once more, to prove who really is the number one point guard of the district. Yeah, well I love Fujima but my onii-chan is still the best for me.

One of my koi, Kaede, was able to block Fujima's pass attempt to Hanagata *sighs again*. And come to think of it, he did a fade away shot in front og Hanagata. IN FRONT OF HANAGATA! I mean, that's Hanagata's technique yet he... And he was able to shoot the ball even with the 2 tallest centers in Kanagawa blocking him! That guy... never mind. I might gon on all day about him. Let's just watch it.

Episode 98 - Shohoku vs Shoyo-Ryonan






I hadn't realized that Hanagata-san looks a little like my Kaede when he removes his glasses. I remember their match with Shoyo, when Sakuragi-kun knocked Hanagata-san down, breaking his glasses. He proceeded with the match without it and yeah, he does look a little like my Kaede.

Ding: Teme... Sakuragi Hanamichi!!! *runs after Sakuragi* Why did you pinch my Kiminobu's back?!?! *gets a chainsaw and runs after Sakuragi again*

Sakuragi: Oi! Y-yamero, Ding-chan! I just want to get into the game. I want to show to that kitsune that he's a no good...

Ding: *looks even more furious* And now you want to shun my Kaede off the court? Teme... Yarou!!! *runs after Sakuragi again*

Kogure: Maa, maa. We'll just get back to you later. There seems to be heated argument going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment