Monday, April 27, 2009

Slam Dunk Movie 2

Ok, so here's the Slam Dunk Movie that I am dying to watch. Arigato to the one who posted this on YouTube.com (KaMoTe153). Without you, I would've never witnessed this movie. The movie was actually split in 5 parts so please bear with this blog, ne? ^-^












See? The movie is great! I loved how Hanamichi almost made a new record for the rebounds! He's a tensai, alright. And the rest did their best, too. Akagi-sempai for his formidable blocks, onii-chan for the best steals ever! No wonder he's the best point guard in Kanagawa *sticks tongue out to Fujima*. Hisashi for his ever so beautiful three point shots. They never cease to mesmerize me! And Kaede for his great attacks that made the opponents back up. I knew no one can stop him. I almost killed the referee for this. It was not, in any way, a charging foul. Ano baka usaru fell on his own. But Hanamichi was cheered by all people and that was really heart warming! Good game, minna!

---

Rukawa: So what if the people cheered for him.

Yumi: Give him a break, Kaede. Besides, you have to admit that if not for that ahou's rebounds, we could've lost.

Rukawa: ...

Yumi: *smiles* You two have a lot in common more than you know, Kaede.

Rukawa: Like what?

Yumi: Maa maa. Don't make me start. I could go on forever, you know.

Rukawa: You could be confusing sometimes, Yumi.

Yumi: I know. That's why you're drawn to me, ne?

Rukawa: *blushes*

Yumi: Now, that's kawaii. Let's just watch the third movie, ne?

------

(The dialogue thing is real. I talk to the SD boys. In my mind, that is. But they are not mine. They belong to Takehiko Inoue. I'm just borrowing them. But I don't think I even have plans on returning them. Yeah I know, I'm weird. So what? Sue me!)

~Yumi~

No comments:

Post a Comment