Sunday, April 12, 2009

On Wishing That These Guys Were Real...

I have posted this blog in thoughts.com too. Since my workplace didn't allow me to log in to this blog for a few days, I had no choice but to sign up on a blog host that isn't being blocked, just to keep my posts updated. But anyway, I have decided to post my bishounen list here. Wai! ^_^

You might wonder but BISHOUNEN means "handsome". And this term is mainly used in anime.

Well, here's my bishounen list. It's not complete yet. I'm still trying to think who is deserving to be on this list, although I already have my top 5. Here they are:

1. RUKAWA KAEDE - Slam Dunk

Oh c'mon! If you still don't have any clue about the reason why he's first on my list, then you're a complete do'ahou. He's drop dead gorgeous, even more gorgeous than Edward Cullen (sorry EC fans... no hard feelings), with his black hair draped across his forehead, pale yet porcelain-like skin, perfect face, well chiseled body and... *watches out for Sakuragi* pure basketball skills. If only this guy's real... Although I never want to be a member of the Rukawa Brigade... Anyways, everything this guy does makes my heart stop beating, even just the simple muttering of "do'ahou". I am so in love with him. My name explains everything, doesn't it?

I wish this guy's real.

2. MITSUI HISASHI - Slam Dunk

The very sexy ex-MVP. A gangster for 2 yearsbut now he's back on track, long hair neatly cut and his 3 point shots still as beautiful as ever! Though he has this scar under his chin, he still looks really sexy to me, especially when he throws in those beautiful 3 point shots, he leaves me breatheless with it. And his voice, his seductive, sexy voice that knocks me off my feet. His voice seems to lure me, making me weak than I already am. Those beautiful set of orbs that he posesses is more than enough to put you to a trance. This guy, the very sexy ex-MVP, one whom you can confide your thoughts of lust for him, in a positive and decent manner, of course.

Again, I wish this guy is real.


3. KOGURE KIMINOBU - Slam Dunk

Looks plus attitude, that's my Kiminobu. Brown hair and brown orbs under those simple, circular spectacles. He might not have gorgeous blue eyes, like my Kaede and my Hisashi but his enchanting brown eyes make him equally good looking. He always encourages Sakuragi about his improvements, the peacemaker of every trouble there is on the team, the spirit uplifter, Hisashi's saviour and the man of victory during their Ryonan match. This gentle-spirited small forward could be all a girl would need. I'd pay big time just to be the one to take his glasses off that perfect face, kiss him full on the lips and just never let go of him.

I wish this guy's real.


4. MITO YOHEI - Slam Dunk

And these days, I find Yohei rather attractive. There's just something in this guy... something that will make you drawn to him. Probably because of his simplicity, his sense of humor and his support to Sakuragi. Sure he's not talented when it comes to basketball but he fights like hell and yeah, that's turn on for me. He fought Hisashi's group and even Ryu's, when the latter turned against Tetsuo. He, together with Noma, Takamiya and Oukusu, saved the entire basketball team from being suspended and that's really nice of him. Yohei's a very dependable guy and hey, you rarely see a guy like him nowadays. And I must say that Yohei's a really good looking guy too, pale skin, fierce looking face.

I wish this guy's real.


5. FUJIMA KENJI - Slam Dunk

Ok, I've decided to put this cute point guard of Shoyo in this list. I don't know but I really feel drawn to him. Maybe it's his ability to put the team together even though it's falling apart. He was even able to pull the Shoyo-Ryonan team together when Shohoku was able to get the lead against them. Whether it's his charm or sense of authority, I wouldn't understand. Not to mention that this guy's really, really gorgeous! He could be boastful at times but hey, he's got something to brag about anyway.

Yeah, I wish this guy's real, too.


You might wonder why all my bishounens are from Slam Dunk. Well, I'm addicted to this anime. What d'ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment