Monday, March 02, 2009

On Chances And Opportunities

Campus Radio 107.1! Ah, Gwapo Ah! Gatas!

I can still clearly recall this tag line when I was working as a Junior Jock for the radio station mentioned above. I had so much fun back then: going on air to greet people and do ad libs, answering request calls and having fun with the DJs and my fellow JJs. One experience that I could never forget.

My boyfriend told me that Campus Radio is looking for a DJ right now. A good opportunity that I shouldn't let it slip from my grasp, I thought. This is indeed a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me. The job that I love, and it's on its vacancy right now. So I have decided to apply on Monday. I know that God will be there for me. I've done it before and with God's help, why not the second time, right. I'll be praying hard. Please pray for me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment