Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Happenings II

God, this is crazy.

Carl resigned. Yeah, he did. Something that I didn't expect to happen so soon. I was so bummed, but I thought that he deserved to take a break. After all, he gave his best to the company. And for what? For nothing. For sure the team and the account will never be the same again.

Carl went to the office the day after his absence - to submit his resignation letter. Not that I wasn't expecting it. It's just that it happened too soon, I was caught off guard. And when our OM talked to him telling him to take a leave instead, I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow (even though I don't know how). I mean, what? They're starting to recognize Carl now? Now that he's resigning? I'm not surprised. Politics, as usual. Oh, well...

We went to Iloilo last February 22 - 23. We were there for the Regional Assembly of this certain foundation which I won't disclose. It was a blast! A blast because we didn't get to sleep and we were hungry. But at least it's worth a lot. Why? Well, we got to sign the bank form that we have been waiting for. And the president said that this will be the stage before implementation. God, I'm so excited. I pray that not only my dreams but the dreams of all the members of this foundation will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment