Saturday, February 07, 2009

Caught In The MIddle

Things are so different now that you're gone
I thought it'd be easy, I was wrong
And now I'm caught in the middle...

Hell, no!

I ain't caught in the middle, not a chance. Although I love that song (since it's from A1), I don't consider myself that. In fact, I wanna go back to 'the other side'.

My favorite blogger informed me yesterday that TeleTech Iloilo is looking for 13 (yes, 13) ACE coaches. Bacolod's looking for an ACE coach, too. I was elated. I mean, that's the exact same job that I've been eying on when I was still in TeleTech Bacolod. This could be it. I just wanna get out of here. But of course, I know I can't do it without God. I've learned my lesson. I can't so it without Him.

With His help, I'm gonna get out of this wretched place... for good
.

No comments:

Post a Comment